- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods, goods that are intimate, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
Special Order items
Items that have been ordered specifically for you
Items that have been changed from original manufacturers specification at customer request
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please first check your payment method again e.g financial statement.
If Credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If your Bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to email@example.com and send your item to: Dees Cycles, 39 Hill Avenue, Amersham Bucks HP6 5BX.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Dees Cycles, 39 Hill Avenue, Amersham Bucks HP6 5BX.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Distance Selling
- In addition to our Returns Policy, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods if you are an online, mail or telephone order customer. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify the retailer of your cancellation to return the goods. Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. However, this right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later).
- Faulty Goods
- Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. But this right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later).’
- Finance Orders Please note:
- Where the finance option is used for mail order purchases, the goods must be delivered to the customer’s home as per the credit agreement. Goods sold in this way cannot be subsequently collected in-store or delivered to any address other than that shown as the current address on the credit agreement. Goods can only be delivered to the person named on the agreement or a family member of that person.