When you bring your repair to Dees Cycles, you will not be disappointed.
Our mechanics have many years experience between them and have achieved CyTec Level 2 certification at the minimum.
They will happily help you whatever the problem with your bike.
Our workshop is equipped to deal with any service work required, from wheel building to full custom builds.
Repairs can be booked in for a specific date, 5 days a week, or we also offer a walk in service (subject to pre-booked commitments please call before you travel). Small repairs can be carried out same day most of the time, though please phone to check our work load on 01494 727165
We offer 3 levels of servicing: (note! suspension fork/rear suspension units are not included in service prices and can be quoted for as required.)
E-BIKE DIAGNOSTIC / FIRMWARE UPDATE
£30.00 [plus service]
- Choose from Bronze, Silver or Gold
£40.00 [plus parts]
- Adjust and lube front and rear brakes (advise of any parts required)
- Adjust and lube front and rear gears (advise of any parts required)
- Check rims for wear and wheels for true (advise any wheel truing costs)
- Inflate tubes to correct pressure
- Road test
£60.00 [plus parts]
AS BRONZE SERVICE PLUS:
- Check all bolts and parts for tightness
- Lubricate all cables and moving parts
- Adjust all bearings (where applicable)
- Check drive for wear and advise of any costs
- True Wheels/basic clean of wheel rims and gear system on bike.
£150.00 [plus parts]
AS SILVER SERVICE PLUS:
- Full strip of bike
- Re-tension wheels
- Clean all moving parts of bike
- Parts de-grease
- Strip and re-grease all bearings (where applicable)
- Includes cables
- Fit any parts required.
- Full suspension linkage is additional and will be quoted for as required
Please note: VAT is included in all quotes. Any parts required (bronze/silver service) will incur an additional labour cost. This will be quoted before work commmences.
Boxed / Internet Bikes
We are happy to build your bike for you and although the bike will be built to the same standards as a bike we have supplied, we cannot be responsible for any low quality components fitted.
Boxed Bike Build Charges
|Junior bike (with gears)||£65.00|
|Kiddies bike (no gears)||£55.00|
GENERAL WORKSHOP CHARGESPlease be aware that any cycle not collected within 7 days of repair will incur storage charges of £5.00 per day!
We can quote for any individual repairs at time of booking in.
An additional labour charge will be made for fitting any parts when servicing your bike. We will inform you of this cost at time of booking in or before starting service work.
We will partially clean bikes that we service but very dirty bikes will incur a minimum charge of £25
Suggested date of completion for repairs is not a guaranteed date although we will do our utmost to keep to said date. We will call all customers as their repair is completed.
Collection /delivery is available for repairs and new bikes. Please ask for cost of this service. (01494 727165)